Saturday, January 24, 2009

I do believe.

How is it, do you think, that someone choses what to believe in? Does believing in something make it real? There are those individuals who believe in things such as communism or facism and strongly live their lives by their beliefs, while some people don't believe for the simple fact that they don't have any proof. So... Answer me this: Have you ever seen a million dollars in cold hard cash? If your answer is no, as I'm most certainly sure it is, then how are you so sure that it exists?

This post wasn't intended to bring forth greed, but instead to shed light on the paranormal and magical.

If you're still with by this point, you must have a few ideas of what I mean: vampires, werewolves, ghosts, witches, shape-shifters, fairies, pixies, nymphs, mermaids, aliens and whatever else is out there.


Clearly I believe; but the question is, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment